Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Posts from 12/10-14/14

The hand that follows intellect can achieve.
- Michelangelo


 Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.
- Pablo Picasso


 You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.
- Psalm 63:1


 You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
- Zig Ziglar


 Nothing is stronger than habit.
- Ovid


 For what is the best choice, for each individual is the highest it is possible for him to achieve.
- Aristotle


 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst."
- John 6:35


 Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger


 Quiet people have the loudest minds.
- Stephen Hawking


 Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind.
- Emily P. Bissell


 I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God.
- Isaiah 43:11-12


 If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.
- Thomas J Watson


 Every time you stay out late; every time you sleep in; every time you miss a workout; every time you don’t give 100% – You make it that much easier for me to beat you.
- Unknown


 Forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe the one reason why it will.
- Author Unknown


 Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!
- Psalm 37:7


 There is no one giant step that does it. It's a lot of little steps.
- Peter A. Cohen


 If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to... there is nothing you cannot achieve.
- Lao Tzu


 Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
- Lyndon Johnson


 It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.
- Deuteronomy 13:4


 When people undermine your dreams, predict your doom or criticize you, remember they're telling you their story, not yours."
- LIFE by Cynthia Occelli


 There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- General Colin L. Powell


 Remember you will not always win. Some days, the most resourceful individual will taste defeat. But there is, in this case, always tomorrow - after you have done your best to achieve success today.
- Maxwell Maltz


 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.
- John 10:14-15


 If you are hurt, whether in mind or body, don’t nurse your bruises. Get up and light-heartedly, courageously, good temperedly get ready for the next encounter. This is the only way to take life – this is also ‘playing’ the game!
- Emily Post


 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
- John 11:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment