Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Posts from 12/1-3/14

Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
- Matthew 5:11-12


 If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
- Booker T. Washington


 The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.
- Bill Copeland


 Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.
- Thomas Carlyle


 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
- Revelation 1:8


 Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
- Joshua J. Marine


 In business, when things aren't working it's time to mix it up.
- Donald Trump


 He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
- Thomas Carlyle


 Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.
- Proverbs 29:25


 Believe in yourself, never give up and go about your business with passion drive and enthusiasm.
- Peter Jones


 The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think.
- C. JoyBell C.


 Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it away from you.
- Mark Cuban


 He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God.
- Psalm 62:6-7


 Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
- Farrah Gray


 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
- Revelation 3:20


 With self-discipline most anything is possible.
- Theodore Roosevelt


 All of our products and business will go through three phases. There's vision, patience, and execution.
- Steve Ballmer


 It's so easy to add. It's hard to edit. The hardest decisions are the things not to work on
- Tim Cook


 Sometimes our greatest insight comes from our failure, not from our accomplishments.
- Author Unknown


 Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
- Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment