Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Posts from 9/21-24/15

Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.
- Robert H. Schuller

 First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi

 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
- Proverbs 31:30

 Success is a process, a quality of mind and way of being, an outgoing affirmation of life.
- Alex Noble

 The key to successful leadership is influence, not authority.
- Kenneth Blanchard

 Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.
- Sam Ewing

 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
- Ephesians 4:29

 Choose your thoughts how you choose your clothes. Make sure they are the best fit for the time, place and location.
- Author Unknown

 Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.
- T.S. Eliot

 Good things happen when you pay attention.
- John F Smith

 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
- Psalm 139:13-14

 I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.
- Audrey Hepburn

 Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
- Mother Teresa

 A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.
- Charles Schwab

 The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.
- Zephaniah 3:17

 We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden.
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.
- Psalm 28:7

Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of your name; deliver us, and atone for our sins, for your name’s sake!
- Psalm 79:9

No comments:

Post a Comment