Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Posts from 5/20-26/15

The quieter you become, the more you can hear.
- Baba Ram Dass

 Try to forget yourself in the service of others. For when we think too much of ourselves and our own interests, we easily become despondent. But when we work for others, our efforts return to bless us.
- Sidney Powell

 But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.
- Psalm 59:16

 We have to be continually reminded of what we believe.
- C.S. Lewis

 It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.
- Lou Holtz

 The young lions suffer want and hunger; but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
- Psalm 34:10

 So many people can be responsible for your Success, but only you are responsible for your failure.
- Author Unknown

 Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
- Sun Tzu

 Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
- Ralph Vaull Starr

 I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
- Psalm 18:1-2

 Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
- Thomas Jefferson

 Do you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears?
- Author Unknown

 Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems.
- Rene Descartes

 Questions provide the key to unlocking our unlimited potential.
- Anthony Robbins

 Real success comes in small portions day by day. You need to take pleasure in life's daily little treasures. It is the most important thing in measuring success.
- Denis Waitley

 For the word of the Lord is upright, and all his work is done in faithfulness. He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the steadfast love of the Lord.
- Psalm 33:4-5

 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation."
- Mark 16:15

 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
- 1 Peter 5:6-7

 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.
- John 15:13

 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
- Matthew 19:26

No comments:

Post a Comment