Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Posts from 3/23-24/15

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling.
- Psalm 46:1-3

 The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
- Thomas A. Edison

 Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
- Victoria Holt

 Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
- John 14:1-3

 What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
- Ralph Marston

 You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
- Brian Tracy

 Integrate what you believe in every single area of your life. Take your heart to work and ask the most and best of everybody else, too.
- Meryl Streep

 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
- Deuteronomy 6:5

 Life is not the way it’s suppose to be, It’s the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.
- Virginia Satir

No comments:

Post a Comment