Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

9/17-20/14

You're not obligated to win. You're obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day.
- Marion Wright Edelman


 The question is not how to survive, but how to thrive with passion, compassion, humor, and style.
- Maya Angelou


 I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
- Psalm 121:1-2


 It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.
- Erma Bombeck


 Failing to plan is planning to fail.
- Effie Jones


 Beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in your eyes ~ it is not something physical.
- Sophia Loren


 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
- Romans 1:16


 Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a might-have-been.
- Arthur Ransome


 If men would consider not so much wherein they differ, as wherein they agree, there would be far less of uncharitableness and angry feeling in the world.
- Joseph Addison


 The only place you'll find success before work is in the dictionary.
- May B Smith


 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
- Ephesians 6:13


 It is not enough to aim; you must hit.
- Italian Proverb


 All the happiness you ever find lies in you.
- Anonymous


 The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
- Moliere


 The greatest step toward accomplishment is self-confidence.
- Jim Rohn


 I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.
- Psalm 119:7


 It isn't what you say or wish or hope or intend that demonstrates what you really believe. It is only what you do.
- Brian Tracy


 Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it comes and sits softly on your shoulder.
- Henry David Thoreau


 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Isaiah 41:10


 He who laughs, lasts.
- Mary Poole


 You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.
- Anonymous


 The starting point of all achievement is desire… Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat.
- Napoleon Hill


 I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws.
- Psalm 119:30


 Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much."
- Blaise Pascal


 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
- Psalm 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment